Craig A. Pugatch | Partner
101 NE 3rd Ave., Suite 1800
Ph: (954) 462-8000
Fax: (954) 462-4300
Originally from Coral Springs, Florida, Mr. Pugatch attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where he became a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Men's Music Fraternity and received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a minor in Business Administration in May of 2000. After receiving his B.A. he remained in Gainesville, and In July 2003 graduated cum laude with his J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Before joining the firm in 2003, Mr. Pugatch completed an externship with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida under the tutelage of the Bankruptcy Judge Michael Williamson, and Chief Bankruptcy Judge Paul Glenn.
Mr. Pugatch practices in both state and federal court with a focus on insolvency law, commercial litigation, and bankruptcy reorganization.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & ASSOCIATIONS:
- University of Florida (B.A., 2000)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2003
- The Florida Bar
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Involuntary Petitions Under BACPA: Much Ado About Nothing? -
The Bankruptcy Strategist, May 2007
- The Lost Art of Chapter 11 Reorganization -
University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, 19 U. Fla. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 39, April 2008
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia - Deputy Province Governer, Province 13
- Master Chorale of South Florida - Board of Directors
- Ken Fleury Foundation - Board of Directors